Check Your Voting Status

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Penang Cultural & Heritage Celebration 2009 For Malaysiakini

Malaysiakini reports:Perak speaker: Duo have resigned. Let's pause a while about politics, Malaysiakini should report about this.
Please take note that background music is embedded in this blog. The song title "Just Change" is to remind everyone that the fight for change must continue until it takes place. Leave a comment or advise about the embedded song. Good or bad!

Penang must continue to keep its cultural and heritage alive. I am barely aware of such a rich heritage we have in Penang although I had being a Penangnite for over 40 years. Since I have nothing much to do, I just drop by to see the over 100 years old scene recognized by the world as a heritage zone.

I do not know how to go about explaining in details but I took photos to show how it looks like. If you are in Penang, please do spend some time visiting them.

































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails