View Countdown Clock On The Right Menu
JUSTICE FOR TEOH BENG HOCK
TEOH BENG HOCK TRUST FUND
Check Your Voter Registration
RPK Speaks His Mind - Videos
CRIME WATCH - MALAYSIA
Monitoring Idris Jala 12 Months To Deliver NKRA
An Open Letter To President Obama Of The United States Of America
I am a Malaysian still residing in Malaysia and hope that this letter will reach you somehow, knowing the difficulty to have access to you.
Our country Prime Minister and his wife had being telling us that they will be meeting you very soon with eagerness even though many of our leaders are condemning the bad taste of the Western Countries.
Let me be blunt and to the point without fear of intimidation or persecution by yourself or your country's authorities as your country propagate true democracy and freedom of speech which are not fully practice in my country.
I understand it is out of diplomacy and courtesy or through some kind of dealing that you have to entertain our Prime Minister. Before you get to indulge into the all smiling face to face meeting, let me raise some pertinent points which you may or may not be aware of.
1) "1Malaysia" is the slogan of our new Prime Minister where he emphasized that “to make Malaysia ….a greater nation: a nation where, it is hoped, every Malaysian perceives himself or herself as Malaysian first, and by race, religion, geographical region or socio-economic background second and where the principles of 1Malaysia are woven into the economic, political and social fabric of society”.
In order to defend his Deputy whom is claiming that he is a "Malay First" and Malaysian second, the Prime Minister is backtracking on his concept of "1Malaysia". So "1Malaysia" now has become a racial composition of Malay First Malaysian and the non Malay Malaysian.
Can I ask you, Mr. President, whether you declare yourself as an American First or you are Black First and American Second.
2) Our Prime Minister who cannot solve and implement his own "1Malaysia" ideology is also trying to preach a new "1World". Should he sell you his "1World" ideology, can you, Mr. President please suggest these few pointers to our Prime Minister:
a) All human beings are to be treated equally.
b) There can be no one particular race reign supreme over others.
c) Democracy and Freedom of speech apply throughout.
d) No one person can be detained without trial, i.e the Internal Security Act (ISA) of Malaysia has to be abolished.
e) The Press & Printing Press Act, where the Freedom to express by the printing media is tightly controlled by the Home Minister, has to be abolished.
f) Malaysia can no longer express to other countries not to interfere in our internal affairs since all the countries are living under his "1World" policies and any country can be subjected to scrutiny of any misconduct.
3) The Opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim is on trial for sodomy (Sodomy II) again. In the eyes of Malaysians and throughout the world, this renewed sodomy trial has been widely criticized as a bid to wreck Anwar Ibrahim’s political career.
Can you, Mr. President, suggest a solution to our Prime Minister to end this "SHAM TRIAL".
4) Altantuya Shaariibuu, a Mongolian national, was a murder victim who was either murdered by C-4 explosives or was somehow killed first and her remains destroyed with C-4 in October 2006 in a deserted area in Shah Alam, Malaysia near Kuala Lumpur.
There are speculations and allegations that our Prime Minister may be directly or indirectly involved. We are not here to entertain these speculations and allegations but we need to know from the Prime Minister the following.
This is what the deceased father said: "My daughter has been murdered by Malaysians on Malaysian territory. And they did not even offer a word of apology."
a) Since Altantuya Shaariibuu was murdered in Malaysia, why is the Government making it so difficult to pay some kind of compensation to her family and that the deceased father Dr. Shariibuu Setev had to claim against the Government of Malaysia for damages over Altantuya's death through long, costly and tedious legal process.
b) Even though the trial had ended with the verdict of both policemen sentenced to death for the murder of Altantuya, the Government and the police are not keen in pursuing for the motive.
Can you, Mr. President, provide some consolation for the bereaved father and family.
5) As usual our Prime Minister will present a very nice picture of our country to you, Mr. President, but will leave out all the ugly events that are happening daily. The most distinct incident is the "Allah" issue, how can a universal word be banned from using by the non muslim in our country. Rallies and peaceful demonstrations that opposed the ruling Government are banned but are allowed for those which favors or aligned to the Prime Minister. Before you, Mr. President, meet up with the Prime Minister, it is best that you gather more information from your embassy in our country to have a clearer picture.
This letter is to highlight the grievances face by common Malaysians that our leaders are good in talking but poor in walking the talk and double standard in applying the law of the country. It is our hope that you, Mr. President, as the most powerful person in this world can help to convince our leader to engage his fellow country men with openness, fairness and provide the truth at all time.
Thank you Mr. President
A Malaysian First