Check Your Voting Status

Friday, April 16, 2010

Hulu Selangor P94 By Election: HardTalk 1

COUNTDOWN TO THE CHANGE OF GOVERNMENT
View Countdown Clock On The Right Menu

JUSTICE FOR TEOH BENG HOCK
TEOH BENG HOCK TRUST FUND
Check Your Voter Registration
RPK Speaks His Mind - Videos
CRIME WATCH - MALAYSIA
Open Letters To President Obama#1, #2
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The choice of candidates had been finalised by both BN and PR with expected Independents joining in the fray. Tomorrow is nomination day and we will know who are the confirmed candidates. Campaigning have started even if it is against the EC ruling with the PM leading the charge a week earlier. It looks like the EC is lame and weak to take any action because Umno/bn Najib started it.

Hulu Selangor voters, the power is in your hands to vote your choice MP.

The pre-nominated Candidates and what they said so far.

Pakatan Rakyat/PKR - Zaid Ibrahim

I've been an MP before, my strategy now is no different than it was back then. Listen to the people and resolve their issues. There is no need for any fanfare. I want to win on the basis of the people's trust in my ability to serve them, not on any campaign promises.

I'm not a big-time businessman, nor do I hold directorships in 20 companies. I am a fulltime politician. And I'm committed to giving the residents of Hulu Selangor 100 percent of myself.
photo and report by FreeMalaysiaToday.

Barisan National/MIC - P Kamalanathan

“I will work hard.” he said, while thanking the BN leadership including deputy MIC president G. Palanevil for giving him the opportunity to stand as the candidate.

He vowed to take back the federal seat, formerly a BN stronghold, and deliver it to Datuk Seri Najib Razak as gift for his first year in office.

“I represent BN, I represent the brand of 1 Malaysia.”
report from TheMalaysianInsider

Take note voters, Zaid Ibrahim is committed to giving the residents of Hulu Selangor 100 percent of himself, while P Kamalanathan wanted to win and deliver it to Datuk Seri Najib Razak as gift.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails