View Countdown Clock On The Right Menu
JUSTICE FOR TEOH BENG HOCK
TEOH BENG HOCK TRUST FUND
Check Your Voter Registration
RPK Speaks His Mind - Videos
CRIME WATCH - MALAYSIA
Open Letters To President Obama#1, #2
A few days ago RPK's interview with Free Malaysia Today was posted at RPK web portal titled:
FMT EXCLUSIVE: Opposition party PKR needs to wean itself off Anwar Ibrahim and start grooming a new batch of leaders to take it forward, said popular blogger Raja Petra Kamarudin who is now in exile in London.
He said that the party, and for that matter the opposition pact Pakatan Rakyat, was relying too much on Anwar for leadership.
“The problem with Anwar is that he does not have a good team. What if Anwar dies tomorrow? Do you mean that PKR or Pakatan Rakyat is also dead?
“No man is indispensable. Every one can be replaced, Anwar included,” he told FMT in an exclusive interview.
Read full story here.
The Malay Mail, a mouthpiece for umno, was so quick to respond with this report, trying their very best to highlight what RPK said was gospel truth and that they believed in him.
PKR running Selangor on borrowed time, say BN
Barisan Nasional (BN) leaders were not surprised by fugitive blogger Raja Petra Kamarudin's outburst against the Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) leadership and Selangor Menteri Besar Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim.
All three BN leaders told The Malay Mail yesterday it was a sign something was brewing within PKR and the Selangor State government.
"For a fugitive like Raja Petra, who has been against the establishment, to criticise PKR and Khalid's leadership as Selangor MB, it is indeed something," Selangor opposition leader Datuk Seri Dr Mohd Khir Toyo said.
"At last, someone has confirmed what's been going on about the Opposition pact – the PR leadership lacks credibility."
"I was not surprised Raja Petra did not mince his words on Khalid's leadership as Selangor MB," said Dr Khir Toyo, adding it was an open secret Khalid was not PR's first choice as Menteri Besar.
MCA vice-president Datuk Donald Lim Chiang Sai took the same stand, noting PKR and PR leaders had, on many occasions, not presented the same political agendas.
Describing Raja Petra's comments as valid and objective, he said: "There is a dearth of cohesion among the PR leaders. Selangor is a good example, with them openly criticising each other. It goes to show PR has no clear direction and when Anwar goes, their ship will sink." MIC Youth Chief T. Mohan recalled how PKR made a lot of promises in Selangor but have yet, been unable to keep their word.
Read full coverage here.
Can I now assume that Umno/bn leaders and their media also believed in RPK articles linking Najib and Rosmah to the murder of Altantuya.
Will the Malay Mail and Umno/bn leaders come out to support RPK's SD and his article titled "Rosmah at murder scene".
NO HOLDS BARRED
Raja Petra Kamarudin
My informer states that Acting Colonel Aziz Buyong was the person who placed the C4 on various parts of Altantuya’s body while being witnessed by Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor and Norhayati.
In his latest bombshell, Raja Petra accused Rosmah as among three individuals who were present when Altantuya was murdered on October 19, 2006.
"I have been reliably informed that between about 10pm on October 19, 2006 and early hours of the following day, the night Altantuya Shaariibuu was murdered, three other people were also present at the scene of crime," he said, according to his two-page statutory declaration.
He named the two other individuals as one acting colonel Aziz Buyong, who is described as ‘a C4 expert’ and the latter’s wife, known only as Norhayati, who is also said to be Rosmah’s aide de camp. Read full article here.
I, RAJA PETRA BIN RAJA KAMARUDIN (IC No: 500927-71-5257), a Malaysian citizen of legal age residing at No. 5, Jalan BRP 5/5, BuKit Rahman Putra, 47000 Sungai Buloh, Selangor Darul Ehsan, do solemnly and sincerely affirm and say as follows:-
1. I have been reliably informed that between about 10 p.m. on 19th October 2006 and early hours of the following day, the night Altantuya Shaariibuu was murdered, three (3) other people were also present at the scene of the crime;
(a) Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor, wife of the Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia, Dato’ Seri Najib Tun Razak
(b) Acting Colonel Aziz Buyong (then Lt. Col.) a C4 expert
(c) Acting Colonel Aziz’s wife, Norhayati (one of Rosmah’s ADC)
2. My informer states that Acting Colonel Aziz Buyong was the person who placed the C4 on various parts of Altantuya’s body while being witnessed by Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor and Norhayati.
3. I make this Statutory Declaration because I have been reliably informed about the involvement of these three people who have thus far not been implicated in the murder nor called as witnesses by the prosecution in the on going trial at the Shah Alam High Court. I also make this Statutory Declaration because I am aware that it is a crime not to reveal evidence that may help the police in its investigation of the crime.
4. I have further been reliably informed that Prime Minister, Dato Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi has received a written report from the Military Intelligence confirming what I have revealed above and that the report was subsequently handed over to his son-in-law, Khairy Jamaluddin, for safe-keeping.
5. I have also been reliably informed that one of the Rulers has been briefed about this matter and His Highness is fully aware of what I have revealed above.
6. I have knowledge of who has informed me of this matter plus I have knowledge of the Ruler who has been briefed and is aware of the matter but I have agreed that I shall not reveal this information other than mention that the Prime Minister and his son-in-law have been handed a written report confirming what I have revealed.
7. The purpose of this Statutory Declaration is to urge all these parties who have been duly informed and have knowledge of this matter to come forward to reveal the truth so that the police are able to conduct a proper and thorough investigation into the murder of Altantuya Shaariibuu.
And I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true and by virtue of the provisions of the Statutory Declaration Act, 1960.
SUBSCRIBED and SOLEMNLY DECLARED )
by the abovenamed RAJA PETRA BIN RAJA KAMARUDIN )
at Makhamah Tinggi Kuala Lumpur )
this 18th day of June 2008 )