Check Your Voting Status

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Knock Out Flat But Need To Make Permatang Pasir Result Posting

COUNTDOWN TO THE CHANGE OF GOVERNMENT
View Countdown Clock On The Right Menu

SIGN PETITION: JUSTICE FOR TEOH BENG HOCK
TEOH BENG HOCK TRUST FUND
Bank account: Public Bank (Sri Kembangan Branch) A/c No.: 3154 127 533
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am suppose to follow the Permatang Pasir by-election campaign on the ground but instead I ended up in bed for the whole week. After coming back on nomination day and do a quick posting on it, my old hip bone problem recur. I guess it must be from my long and bumpy ride on the motor cycle that causes it. I could not sit up for more than 5 minutes, that is why I did not put up any posting.

I would like to apologise to Bernard of zorro, Gus, the whisperer and the whole gang from Barisan Rakyat bloggers which I met on nomination day. Hope that I can contribute to future outing. I am very frustrated to have miss out all the fun.

Today I am feeling better and am able to sit longer, maybe due to the excitement over the results.

Well It is 7 for PR and 0 for umno bn on the Peninsular.


PAS Mohd Salleh polled 9,618 votes

BN Mohd Rohaizat Othman 5,067 votes


MAJORITY 4551

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails